- Texas A&M Dining Services Turning Used Cooking Oil Into Biodiesel Fuel
Dining Services at Texas A&M is fueling its campus delivery truck with biodiesel fuel made from used cooking oils generated by the university’s dining facilities [...]
- Baby seals drown from melting ice as Canada hunt begins
Pop an antidepressant before reading this: Canada has reduced this year’s quota for its annual harp seal hunt by 20 percent, to a mere 270,000 [...]
- Southwest headed for Dust Bowl dryness: study
The U.S. Southwest, home to some of the fastest growing cities in the country, could be on a path toward permanent drought caused by greenhouse [...]
- UN panel issues stark climate change warning
Climate experts issued their starkest warning yet about the impact of global warming, ranging from hunger in Africa to a fast thaw in the Himalayas, [...]
- Spring Snow Dumps On Upper Northeast
A spring storm brought more than a foot of snow to parts of the upper Northeast, closing schools, tangling traffic and knocking out power to [...]
- Global Warming Fears Worrying UK Youngsters
Worries about global warming is keeping kids awake at night with the extinction of animals top of their fears, according to a new report.
Other dreads [...]
- Global warming driving Australian fish south-report
Global warming is starting to have a significant impact on Australian marine life, driving fish and seabirds south and threatening coral reefs, Australia’s premier science [...]
- Is Earth near its ‘tipping points’ from global warming?
Earth is spinning toward many points of no return from the damage of global warming, after which disease, desolation and famine are inevitable, say scientists [...]
- Itâ€™s Maple Syrup Time, So Why the Whiff of French Fries?
Ah, early spring in Vermont. As temperatures warmed and the maples yielded up their annual crop of syrup, the hills and forests of the state [...]
- PepsiCo takes top spot in global warming battle
Guess what corporate global warming fighter the Environmental Protection Agency will crown its national “green power” kingpin Monday. Whole Foods? No. Starbucks? Nope. Give up? [...]