- UN panel issues stark climate change warning
Climate experts issued their starkest warning yet about the impact of global warming, ranging from hunger in Africa to a fast thaw in the Himalayas, [...]
- Spring Snow Dumps On Upper Northeast
A spring storm brought more than a foot of snow to parts of the upper Northeast, closing schools, tangling traffic and knocking out power to [...]
- Global Warming Fears Worrying UK Youngsters
Worries about global warming is keeping kids awake at night with the extinction of animals top of their fears, according to a new report.
Other dreads [...]
- Global warming driving Australian fish south-report
Global warming is starting to have a significant impact on Australian marine life, driving fish and seabirds south and threatening coral reefs, Australia’s premier science [...]
- Is Earth near its ‘tipping points’ from global warming?
Earth is spinning toward many points of no return from the damage of global warming, after which disease, desolation and famine are inevitable, say scientists [...]
- Itâ€™s Maple Syrup Time, So Why the Whiff of French Fries?
Ah, early spring in Vermont. As temperatures warmed and the maples yielded up their annual crop of syrup, the hills and forests of the state [...]
- PepsiCo takes top spot in global warming battle
Guess what corporate global warming fighter the Environmental Protection Agency will crown its national “green power” kingpin Monday. Whole Foods? No. Starbucks? Nope. Give up? [...]
- Going Green
The beauty industry is beginning to turn over a new leaf by introducing ecologically sound business methods.
Aveda, the Estee Lauder Cos.-owned beauty brand, switched its [...]
- Ruling Undermines Lawsuits Opposing Emissions Controls
Yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling on carbon dioxide emissions largely shredded the underpinning of other lawsuits trying to block regulation of the emissions and gave new [...]
- Justices Say E.P.A. Has Power to Act on Harmful Gases
In one of its most important environmental decisions in years, the Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the Environmental Protection Agency has the authority to [...]