- Is China outdoing US in curbing carbon?
If the United States starts charging people and businesses for the greenhouse gases they emit but China does not, America’s economy could fall behind its [...]
- Protect God’s creation: Vatican issues new green message for world’s Catholics
The Vatican yesterday added its voice to a rising chorus of warnings from churches around the world that climate change and abuse of the environment [...]
- California Hotels Go Green With Low-Flow Toilets, Solar Lights
Visitors to the Gaia Napa Valley Hotel and Spa won’t find the Gideon Bible in the nightstand drawer. Instead, on the bureau will be a [...]
- Poll Finds Majority See Threat in Global Warming
Americans in large bipartisan numbers say the heating of the earth’s atmosphere is having serious effects on the environment now or will soon and think [...]
- Canada to ban incandescent light bulbs by 2012
Canada will ban the sale of inefficient incandescent light bulbs by 2012 as part of a plan to cut down on emissions of greenhouse gases, [...]
- Sheryl Crow ends global-warming tour
WASHINGTON – Their college tour ended, Sheryl Crow and Laurie David describe their efforts to stop global warming [...]
- College Tour Means the World to Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow’s gonna soak up the sun while it’s still free.
The cost of global warming is another matter, and that’s what brings Crow and environmental [...]
- Warming and Global Security
People who give short shrift to environmental matters pay attention when national security becomes part of the conversation. So the debate over global warming took [...]
- Supreme Court Ruling Removes Obstacle to California Clean Cars Law
Decision Means Federal Judge in Fresno Should Dismiss Automakers’ Challenge to California Global Warming Law, According to NRDC.
SAN FRANCISO (April 2, 2007) – Today’s ruling [...]
- Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Power Plant Polluters
New Source Review Case Upholds Key Tenet of Clean Air Act
WASHINGTON (April 2, 2007) — In the second of two major environmental decisions handed down [...]