- Penguins Offer Evidence of Global Warming
MCMURDO STATION, Antarctica – The first Adelie penguin chicks of the season — black fluffballs small enough to hold in the hand — started hatching [...]
- An Inconvenient Truth DVD’s Available for Teachers via Participate.Net
Laurie David, a producer of An Inconvenient Truth, announced today that 50,000 DVD’s of the acclaimed documentary will be donated on a first come, first [...]
- Polar Bear Population ‘Falling Fast’
Polar bears living in the arctic region are suffering dramatic population declines, conservation group WWF has claimed.
WWF draws attention to new evidence from the World [...]
- PG&E to Let Customers Help with Global Warming
New program shows patrons how much carbon dioxide they emit every month
Concerned about your contribution to global warming? Now you can clean up your mess.
- Need a Kleenex? You Won’t Find One at Rice University
If you’re looking for a Kleenex on the Rice University campus in the near future, you’ll be out of luck.
Students at the highly rated university [...]
- Climate Expert Says NASA Tried to Silence Him
The top climate scientist at NASA says the Bush administration has tried to stop him from speaking out since he gave a lecture last month [...]
- Stark warning over climate change
Rising concentrations of greenhouse gases may have more serious impacts than previously believed, a major scientific report has said.
The report, published by the UK government, [...]
- Blair: Global Warming Is Advancing
The threat posed by climate change may be greater than previously thought, and global warming is advancing at an unsustainable rate, Prime Minister Tony Blair [...]
- Debate on Climate Shifts to Issue of Irreparable Change
Some Experts on Global Warming Foresee ‘Tipping Point’ When It Is TooLate to Act
Now that most scientists agree human activity is causing Earth to warm,the [...]
- 6 Ex-Chiefs of E.P.A. Urge Action on Greenhouse Gases
WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 – Six former heads of the Environmental Protection Agency, including five who served Republican presidents, said Wednesday that the Bush administration needed [...]