StopGlobalWarming.org: One Million Marchers and Growing!
A major milestone has been reached. The Stop Global Warming Virtual March has exceeded over 1 million online activists, all demanding solutions to global warming.
Watch more SGW videos on YouTube.
- The Coast is Coming Closer
- The advertising agency Ogilvy in Frankfurt, Germany developed an unusual publicity idea for StopGlobalWarming.org in order to get more awarenesss for a problem that is [...]
- An Inconvenient Truth
- The film eloquently weaves the science of global warming with Al Gore’s personal story and lifelong commitment to stop global warming. A rallying cry for [...]
- Fighting Goliath: Texas Coal Wars
- Narrated by Robert Redford and produced by The Redford Center at the Sundance Preserve and Alpheus Media, Fighting Goliath: Texas Coal Wars follows the story [...]
- Maroon 5 and Counting Crows Summer Tour Greening Recap
- Our partner Reverb worked with Maroon 5 and Counting Crows to “green up” last summers tour and engage fans to join in. Check out a [...]