The Coast is Coming Closer
The advertising agency Ogilvy in Frankfurt, Germany developed an unusual publicity idea for StopGlobalWarming.org in order to get more awarenesss for a problem that is not always top of mind: A lighthouse in the city centre with the message “The coast is coming closer.” A reminder that absolutely everyone can do something to stop global warming before it is too late.
A posterpillar was transformed into a lighthouse in the middle of an office and residential area in Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen to transport the message that the living conditions we have become accustomed to can change much faster than one may imagine. The outdoor poster project was produced in cooperation with outdoor media specialists Stroer Media and Kinetic, Frankfurt.
Watch more SGW videos on YouTube.
- StopGlobalWarming.org: One Million Marchers and Growing!
- A major milestone has been reached. The Stop Global Warming Virtual March has exceeded over 1 million online activists, all demanding solutions to global warming. Watch [...]
- An Inconvenient Truth
- The film eloquently weaves the science of global warming with Al Gore’s personal story and lifelong commitment to stop global warming. A rallying cry for [...]
- Fighting Goliath: Texas Coal Wars
- Narrated by Robert Redford and produced by The Redford Center at the Sundance Preserve and Alpheus Media, Fighting Goliath: Texas Coal Wars follows the story [...]
- Maroon 5 and Counting Crows Summer Tour Greening Recap
- Our partner Reverb worked with Maroon 5 and Counting Crows to “green up” last summers tour and engage fans to join in. Check out a [...]